The Boring Stuff
1. Please ensure that you read all terms and conditions that are sent to you when making your booking with LOW. ( Terms and conditions are sent alongside a booking form)
2. There may be times that we will collect information such as email addresses. Please note that this information will not be shared.
3. We have a commitment to equality and diversity at LOW
4. We reserve the right to refuse anyone onto the premises if we feel that they will be a danger or cause harm, this includes the right to refuse events we feel
are not suitable.
5. Any electrical items brought onto the premises will need to be PAT tested.
6. Anyone under the age of 16 will need to be supervised if using the room rental facility.
7. Any teacher of any workshop teaching under 18's will need to have a CRB check.
8. If you book the space for an event or to host a workshop, please check that you are covered by the relevant insurances.
9. When making a booking please ensure that the maximum capacity is enforced. We have the right to cancel any classes or events that
disregard this policy.
10. We will ask for all promotional content to be approved by LOW if using our name in advertising.
11. All Workshops booked are non refundable except if cancelled by the host.
12. Please check all of the terms and conditions when attending a workshop
13. Please check all terms and conditions when hosting a workshop
14. Please check all terms and conditions when renting a space.
15. When buying items from the pop up space, LOW has connection with the shop with regards to returns and exchanges. Please contact or speak to the pop up shop owners in unsatisfied with the goods.